I’m so excited about the Greatest Journey Bundle in the new January-April Mini Catalog! It’s the perfect bundle for folks who like to celebrate the great outdoors. The stamp set has a number of beautiful flower arrangements and some wonderful sentiments. The dies include a crescent moon, tent, bicyclist, hiker, runner, mountains, cluster of trees as well as a way to cut out the beautiful flower arrangement.
So here is my front flat fun fold card using the Greatest Journey Bundle and the Enjoy the Journey Designer Series paper.
Card Base Back Panel (Thick Basic White) 4 ¼” x 10 ¾” Score long side at 5 ¾”, 7 ¼”, 8 ¾”, & 10 ¼” OR 10.5 cm x 27.5 cm Score long side at 14.5, 18.5, 22.5, & 26.5 cm
Card Base Front Panel (Mango Melody) 3” x 5 ½” Score long side at 4” and 5¼” OR 7.5 cm x 15.0 cm Score long side at 10.0 and 14.0 cm
First layer Mat (Mango Melody) 4 ⅛” x 5 ⅜” OR 10.3 cm x 14.2 cm; DSP (Enjoy the Journey 4” x 5 ¼” OR 10.0 cm x 14.0 cm
Second layer Mat (Mango Melody) Two 1 ⅜” x 4 ⅛” OR Two 3.8 cm x 10.3 cm DSP (Enjoy the Journey Two 1 ¼” x 4” OR Two 3.5 cm x 10.0 cm
One for Top 1 ¼” x 2 ⅞” OR One for Top 3.5 cm x 6.8 cm
Die Cut of Flower Arrangement Scrap of Basic White to stamp and cut out flower arrangement
To Make This Card:
- Cut all the pieces according to the measurements above. Use a bone folder to make crisp folds along the score lines.
- Attach the large piece of Enjoy the Journey DSP to the large Mango Melody cardstock and attach to the large portion of the card base using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the two smaller pieces of Enjoy the Journey DSP to the Mango Melody cardstock and attach to the third and fourth sections of the card base using your favorite adhesive.
- Use a piece of tear-n-tape to attach the small flap to the front of the card so that you have a cube on the bottom of the card.
- Attach the large portion of the Mango Melody Front Flat panel to the bottom of the front facing cube using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the last piece of Enjoy the Journey DSP to the top of the Mango Melody Front Flat panel using your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp the “Thanks” sentiment to the bottom of the Mango Melody Front Flap panel using Polished Pink ink. I only inked the “Thanks” portion of the stamp.
- Stamp the flower arrangement onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Crumb Cake ink.
- Color the flowers and leaves using watercolor pencils, markers, or blends. I used Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Parakeet Party, and Polished Pink markers.
- Use the flower arrangement die and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the colored flower arrangement.
- Attach the colored flower arrangement to the front of the Mango Melody Front Flap panel using dimensionals.
- Attach Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the flower arrangement.
- Decorate back of card and envelope with scrap Enjoy the Journey DSP.
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations – today. I’m sure you’ll love all the other cards and projects shared by the members of this group. I hope this Blog Hop will get you excited about the wonderful new products in the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog.