Stampin’ Up has designed two different Cut & Emboss Machines to meet all of your papercrafting needs. Here are some of my favorite features:
- Durable machines. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machines are designed to simplify your die-cutting and embossing experiences. All the plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference when building your cutting or embossing sandwiches.
- Simple to store. The platforms of both machines fold up for space-saving storage and gives them a sleek look that fits into any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use both machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This allows you to take your machine with you to crops or other crafting get togethers.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The full-size machine has a 6-inch (15.2 cm) platform allows you to use all the Stampin’ Up Dies and Embossing Folders. This machine weighs 8.1 pounds (3.67 kg). When you purchase the machine, you’ll also receive the following plates:
- Base Plate (Plate 1)
- Die Plate (Plate 2)
- Two Cutting Plates (Plate 3)
- Specialty Plate for 3-D Embossing (Plate 4)
- Cost $120 (Item #149653 )
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Sandwich Diagrams
Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The smaller machine provides a 3.5-inch (8.9 cm) platform that allows you to use Stampin’ Up Mini Dies and Embossing Folders. This machine weighs 2.7 pounds (1.2 kg) making this a great machine to easily transport to any crafting event and fits any crafting space. When you purchase the Mini Machine, you’ll receive all the plates for cutting and embossing. This machine costs $60 (Item # 150673)