Do you enjoy papercrafting, making cards, 3-D projects, and/or gifts for family and friends? Do you like meeting other crafters, sharing your papercrafting ideas, and learning new techniques from others? Does crafting help to reduce the stress in your life? Do you like putting a smile on someone else’s face?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, come Join the Fun and Enjoy the Product Discount.
My Demonstrator Journey: When I first became a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I loved being able to see all the catalog products before anyone else and to support my crafting habit by getting a 20% discount on everything I purchased! I was definitely my best customer! But becoming a Demonstrator was more than just getting a “bargain”. I meet so many amazing crafters and everyone was so willing to share new designs and techniques with me. With time I had the confidence to share my designs and techniques with others become it was such a safe environment and everyone wanted to become better papercrafters. I just loved getting together with the group for our monthly card classes and sending lots of cards to family and friends. I even had co-workers ask me to design cards for their family and friends for special occasions!
Then Pamela Wu, my Lead Stampin’ Up Demonstrator who conducted all the card classes, planned to get married and move to another state. She always loved my card designs and I knew everyone because I never missed a class. She asked me if I would consider taking her place and to teach the card classes. I told her I would do it if everyone else agreed that it was a good idea. Since 2015, I have been successfully teaching card classes (in-person and virtually). I’ve recently retired from Stanford University and I’m currently building a papercrafting business with Stampin’ Up.
You can see from my journey that there is a good fit for you as a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator regardless of what option(s) you choose:
- Option 1: You can love making papercrafts, enjoy getting to know other crafters, and get a 20% discount on your purchases. You are not required to sell products to others, or teach a class, or hold a workshop if you don’t want to.
- Option 2: You can decide that you want to teach classes, build a customer base, sell products to others, and enjoy making an additional income selling products. If this is the option for you, I will share everything I’ve learned and there is lots of FREE Training available through the Demonstrator website called the Stampin’ Up University.
- Option 3: You might begin your journey in Option 1 and then when you retire from your current profession you might decide to transition into Option 2. That’s the beauty of being a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator – you get to decide what’s best for you but still have the flexibility to change later down the road.
All the Benefits of Becoming A Stampin’ Up Demonstrator:
- Become part of a fun-filled community of enthusiastic papercrafters
- Learn new techniques and how to improve your card designs from others
- Share your expertise with other papercrafters
- Learn about new products and special promotions before anyone else
- See and order from each new catalog at least one month before customers have access
- Purchase $125 in products for your customized Starter Kit for $99 with lots of bonus materials and FREE Shipping!
- Save 20% off the cost of every items you purchase
- Earn Hostess Benefits for every $150 or more purchase
- Participate in FREE Tutorial Sessions and Trainings provided by Stampin’ Up
- Access to multiple card designs featuring a specific Bundle (Stamp Set with punch Or Stamp Set with Dies)
- Become a member of the Sea Ranch Creations Papercrafters!
Please email me at Susan@SeaRanchCreations.com and we’ll arrange a time to talk so I can answer any questions that you might have.