We are a group of Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world and our goal is to inspire folks to make and send cards to family and friends.
This month our theme is “Favorite Stampin’ Up! Product”. One of my favorite Stampin’ Up! Products is the Art In Bloom Bundle on page 116 of the Annual Catalog. This new bundle includes the Art In Bloom Stamp Set and Dies as well as the Bloom Hybrid Embossing Folder.
To make this card,
- Select Basic White cardstock for the card base (5.5″ x 8.5″, scored at 4.25″).
- Use a 4.0″ x 5.25″ piece of Just Jade cardstock and emboss it using the Bloom Hybrid Embossing Folder.
- Emboss two 4.0″ x 5.25″ pieces of Daffodil Delight cardstock and use the dies to cut out the flowers.
- Use a sponge dauber to highlight the flowers using Polished Pink ink.
- Attach five of the flowers in the center of the Just Jade embossed cardstock using your favorite adhesive and dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Daffodil Delight cardstock using Just Jade ink and cut it out with the label die included in the bundle.
- Attach the sentiment to the top of the card front using dimensionals.
- Brush the flower petals with Wink of Stella.
- Add Rhinestones to the center of each flower.
- Attach the 6th flower onto the bottom of a 4.0″ x 5.25″ Basic White cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
If you like my card, please sign up for my NEWSLETTER and you’ll get announcements, special offers, and free tutorials emailed to you twice a month.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations today! Please be sure to ‘hop’ to the other demonstrator’s links so you can see all of their amazing designs. We hope they will provide you with inspiration for your card making.
Gold Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
Every month each member of the Creativity Abounds Design Team creates two cards or projects using the same Stamp Set or Theme. One of the cards or projects is featured on our Blog Hop that takes place the third Wednesday of each month. The second card or project is used to create an exclusive Creativity Design Team Tutorial that is given as a Thank You gift when you ORDER $50 or more OR you can purchase the Tutorial for $15 by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a sneak peek of December’s Creativity Abounds Design Team Tutorial.