The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with only a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter.
This month we are all designing cards based on the Tic Tac Toe above. My Easel Card features the Daisy Garden Stamp Set (floral stamp set), Basic Black ink, Basic Black cardstock, Gold Foil, Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, and three Bumblebee Trinkets nestled inside some of the daisies.
To make this card
- Make a gate card with a piece of 4.25″ x 11.0″ scored at 2.75″ on each end out of Basic Black cardstock. Metric measurements are 10.5 cm x 29.7 cm scored at 7.4 cm on each end
- Stamp the Daisy Stamp set onto a 3.75″ x 5.0″ (9.5 cm x 13.9 cm) Basic White cardstock using Basic Black ink.
- Color in the daisies using the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
- Attach the stamped and colored Basic White cardstock to a piece of 4.0″ x 5.25″ (10.0 cm x 14.4 cm) Gold Foil using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach three Bumblebee Trinkets to the flowers using glue dots.
- Attach the top portion of the Gold Foil to the top flap of the Basic Black Gate Card using dimensionals. Be careful to only attach the top portion of the card so the card will open.
- Stamp “Thinking of You with all my heart” from Peaceful Moments Stamp Set onto Basic White cardstock using Basic Black ink.
- Attach the sentiment to a piece of Gold Foil and attach the sentiment to the inside of the bottom flap of the Basic Black Gate Card using dimensionals (see the photo below).
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations today! Please “hop” to visit the other amazing demonstrators who are sharing their cards and projects to provide you with some inspiration.
If you would like to get Free Card Tutorials and Announcements in your email twice a month, please sign up for my NEWSLETTER.
Every month each member of the Creativity Abounds Design Team creates two cards or projects using the same Stamp Set or Theme. One of the cards or projects is featured on our Blog Hop that takes place the third Wednesday of each month. The second card or project is used to create an exclusive Creativity Design Team Tutorial that is given as a Thank You gift when you ORDER $50 or more OR you can purchase the Tutorial for $15 by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a sneak peek of December’s Creativity Abounds Design Team Tutorial.