Welcome to our Creativity Abounds Design Team May Blog Hop! We’re a group of Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from across the world that create two projects a month with the goal of inspiring you to make cards.
Here is our incredible team…
Introducing the 2023-2025 In Colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Moody Mauve, Pebbled Path, and Wild Wheat.
This month the Creativity Abounds Design Team created cards to showcase the new 2023-2025 In Colors. I fell in love with Boho Blue, so I decided to make a monochromatic card featuring Boho Blue. I used Countryside Inn Designer Series paper, the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, Countryside Corners Dies, Boho Blue Textured Ribbon, Boho Blue cardstock, and Boho Blue ink. Since there are no sentiments in this Bundle, I used the Go To Greetings Stamp Set.
This was a very simple card to make, and I just love the new Country Blossoms Embossing Folder!
To Make the Card:
- Cut a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (14.9 cm x 21 cm) piece of Boho Blue cardstock and score at 4 1/4″ (10.5 cm). Use a bone folder to make a crisp fold on the score line.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5 1/4″ (10 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of Countryside Inn Designer Series paper and attach it to the front of the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5 1/4″ (10 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of Boho Blue cardstock.
- Use the Country Blossom Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to emboss the Boho Blue cardstock.
- Use the second largest frame from the Country Corners Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the embossed Boho Blue cardstock.
- Attach the inside piece of the embossed Boho Blue cardstock to the front of the card using dimensionals.
- Attach the outside piece of the embossed Boho Blue cardstock to a 4.0″ x 5 1/4″ (10 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of Basic White cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp the “Thinking of You” sentiment from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Boho Blue ink.
- Use the smallest frame die from the Country Corners Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the sentiment.
- Attach the sentiment to the center of the embossed Boho Blue cardstock using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow using the Boho Blue Textured Ribbon and attach to the front of the card using a glue dot.
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations! Please visit the links of my team members listed below. I know they will provide you with lots of inspiration for using the 2023-2025 In Colors.
If you liked the In Colors cards in today’s blog, you’ll definitely want to get the Creativity Abounds Design Team2023-2025 In Colors Tutorial Bundle. This bundle contains 13 different cards with measurements in inches and centimeters and detailed step-by-step instructions for you to easily replicate the cards.
You can get the Creativity Abounds Design Team 2023-2025 In Colors Tutorial Bundle one of four ways:
- Place a $50 or more ORDER with me using my Host Code E4M7FJM6.
- Purchase the 2023-2025 In Colors Tutorial for $15.
- Join my Sea Ranch Creations Tutorial Membership and you’ll be able to select one Tutorial Bundle every month for just $12.
- Become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and a member of the Sea Ranch Creations Papercrafters Team and you’ll receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle each month.
Here is the Sneak Peek of the 2023-2025 In Colors Tutorial Bundle
Come Join Us for the July 7th and 8th Creativity Abounds 8th International Stamp Camp featuring Fresh As A Daisy Suite.
You’ll get all the materials for 13 Card Tutorials with Photos, Instructions, Videos, and measurements in both imperial as well as metric. You’ll also get 13 Live Bonus Projects in our Exclusive Facebook Group. No worries if you’re not on Facebook as we can email you the links to all the videos and tutorial instructions.
Just Order the Fresh As A Daisy Suite and the 2023-2025 In Color Jute Trim (see below) for the Stamp Camp and I’ll invite you to the 8th International Stamp Camp! Please email me at Susan@SeaRanchCreations.com if you have any questions.Product List
6 thoughts on “Creativity Abounds Design Team Blog Hop – In Colors (May 2023)”
Boho Blue is a great color! Your card is very elegant! I love the inside panel.
Thank you so much Lorraine! I’ve really enjoyed playing with the Country Corners Dies.
All the elements tie together beautifully!
Thank You Tracy!
Beautiful in Blue! Very pretty card. Love of wonderful details.
Gorgeous Susan. Loving the colour.