The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with only a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter.
This month we’re creating Masculine Cards “For the Boys”. I knew I wanted to make a Father’s Day card using the He’s All That Stamp Set, Stargazing Designer Series paper, and two punches (1 3/4″ and 2″ circle punches).
Here is my card….
To Make This Card:
- Cut a 4 1/4″ x 11″ (10.5 cm x 29.7 cm) piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock and score at 2 3/4″ (7.5 cm) and 5 1/2″ (14.9 cm). Use a bone folder to make crisp folds along the score lines.
- Cut two 4″ x 5 1/4″ (10 cm x 14.4 cm) pieces of Tahitian Tide cardstock.
- Attach one piece of the Tahitian Tide cardstock to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Cut three 1″ x 5 1/4″ (2.5 cm x 14.4 cm) strips of Stargazing Designer Series paper onto the second piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the second piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock to the last panel of the card base to make an easel card.
- Stamp the “Every Day With You Is Another Adventure” circle stamp to a scrap of Tahitian Tide cardstock using Blueberry Bushel ink.
- Punch out the sentiment using the 1 3/4″ (4.5 cm) circle punch.
- Punch out a Blueberry Bushel circle using the 2″ (5 cm) circle punch.
- Attach the Tahitian Tide circle to the Blueberry Bushel circle using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the Blueberry Bushel circle to the center of the card front using dimensionals.
- Cut out a 1″ x 3 1/4″ (2.5 cm x 8 cm) piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.
- Stamp the “Wishing You a Happy Father’s Day” sentiment onto a 3/4″ x 3″ (2 cm x 7.5 cm) piece of Tahitian Tide cardstock using Blueberry Bushel ink.
- Attach the stamped Tahitian Tide cardstock to the Blueberry Bushel cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the stamped cardstock to the lower portion of the inside of the card using dimensionals.
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations and please visit all the other demonstrators’ blogs to see all the Masculine Cards.
Here are the products to make this card….Product List
Come Join Us for the July 7th and 8th Creativity Abounds 8th International Stamp Camp featuring Fresh As A Daisy Suite.
You’ll get all the card kits to make 13 Cards and the Tutorials with Photos, Instructions, Videos, and measurements in both imperial as well as metric. You’ll also get 13 Live Bonus Projects in our Exclusive Facebook Group. That’s a total of 26 cards! No worries if you’re not on Facebook as we can email you the links to all the videos and tutorial instructions.
Just Order the Fresh As A Daisy Suite and the 2023-2025 In Color Jute Trim (see below) for the Stamp Camp and I’ll invite you to the 8th International Stamp Camp! Please email me at Susan@SeaRanchCreations.com if you have any questions.Product List