Welcome to our May Creativity Abounds Blog Hop! We’re a group of Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from across the world who create cards and projects with the goal of inspiring others to make cards. We’re so glad you can join us. This month we’re featuring the new Stampin’ Up In Colors. The colors are shown below from left to right: Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, and Polished Pink. Which color or colors are your favorite?
I selected Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent as the In Colors for my card design. I used the Color & Contour Bundle to make the card. Here’s the card….
Card Base: Soft Succulent – 5.5″ x 8.5″ scored at 4.25″ OR 14.9 cm x 21.0 cm scored at 10.5 cm
Layer 1: Pale Papaya Designer Series Paper: 3.25″ x 4.5″ OR 8.0 cm x 12.4 cm
Flower: Basic White: 2.0″ x 4.5″ OR 5.0 cm x 12.4 cm
Inside Card: Basic White: 4.0″ x 5.25″ OR 10 cm x 14.4 cm
Pale Papaya Designer Series Paper: 1.0″ x 5.5″ OR 2.0 cm x 14.9 cm
To make the card,
- Fold the Soft Succulent Card Base in half along the score line. Use a bone folder to make a crisp fold.
- Use the Scalloped Die and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to cut a scalloped edge on the right-hand side of the card front.
- Use the Scalloped Die and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out the Pale Papaya (Layer 1) and the Pale Papaya strip for the inside of the card.
- Stamp the “Thank you for everything” sentiment onto the lower portion of the Pale Papaya (Layer 1) using Soft Succulent ink.
- Attach the Pale Papaya (Layer 1) to the front of the card base using your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp the large flower onto the Basic White cardstock using Soft Succulent ink.
- Use the large flower die and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out the flower.
- Attach the flower to the Pale Papaya (Layer 1) using dimensionals.
- Tie a double bow using Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent Ribbon and attach the bow to the stem of the flower using glue dots.
- Attach the scalloped edged Pale Papaya to the right-hand side of the Basic White cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the Basic White cardstock to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations! Please make sure you “hop” around to see all the other amazing designs created by the rest of the team. I know you’ll find many cards to inspire you.
Customer Thank You Gifts
Place an order with me for $50 or more and you will receive a Thank You card as well as the Creativity Abounds Bundle as a gift. The designs are incredible and I know you will want to get your hands on these PDF Tutorials.
IS YOUR NEW CATALOG ORDER MORE THAN $99?
If you have more than $99 of product on your Shopping List, you may want to consider becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and to join my team! It’s always a great time to become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator as you get to preorder products from the new catalogs and you get at least a 20% discount on all the items you purchase.
FOR THE MONTH OF MAY – You can become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and get $155 of product in your Starter Kit for just $99 with Free Shipping! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more details.
HAND-PENNED STAMP CAMP –
SAVE THE DATE: June 25 and June 26!!!!!
Members of the Creativity Abounds Design Team are planning an awesome welcome on June 25th and an all day crafting experiences focusing on the Hand-Penned Bundle on June 26th. More details to follow!