Welcome to the May Casually Crafting Blog Hop!
We’re a group of talented Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world with the goal of inspiring people with our card designs and projects.
This month is a Color Challenge and we’re featuring the new 2021-2023 In Colors. The new In Colors are shown in the photo above starting on the left side with Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent. and Pale Papaya!
My goal was to use all five of the In Colors in one card design. I used the Daisy Lane Stamp Set and Punch to successfully use all the In Colors to make my card.
To make this card
- Cut a 5.5″ x 8.5″ piece of Polished Pink cardstock and score at 4.25″. Fold the card the score line and use a bone folder to make a crisp fold. This is the card base.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5.25″ piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock (Layer 1) and attach it to the card base using your favorite adhesive.
- Use the fern stamp from the Daisy Lane Stamp set an stamp the fern onto a piece of 3.75″ x 5.0″ piece of Soft Succulent cardstock (Layer 2) using Soft Succulent ink.
- Attach a piece of Polished Pink Ribbon to the bottom of the stamped Soft Succulent cardstock (Layer 2) and secure on the back with glue dots or tape.
- Attach the stamped Soft Succulent cardstock (Layer 2) to the Evening Evergreen cardstock (Layer 1) using your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp two large daisies from the Daisy Lane Stamp set onto Fresh Freesia cardstock using Fresh Freesia ink.
- Cut both Daisies out using the Daisy Punch.
- Attach one Daisy on top of the another and place a Pale Papaya circle in the center of the flower.
- Use a dimensional to attach the Daisy on top of the Soft Succulent cardstock (Layer 2).
- Stamp the “Friends” sentiment from the Daisy Lane Stamp set onto Pale Papaya cardstock using Polished Pink ink.
- Add a few Fresh Freesia jewels in the center of the flower.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5.25″ piece of Pale Papaya cardstock and attach to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp two small Daisies onto the inside of the cardstock using Polished Pink ink.
- Attach the sentiment to the Polished Pink Ribbon with dimensionals.
Thank you for joining the Blog Hop today and I hope you will leave a comment. You are Sea Ranch Creations blog and I encourage you to “hop” to the other Demonstrator’s blogs to see so many wonderful card ideas.
Customer Thank You Gifts
Place an order with me for $50 or more and you will receive a Thank You card as well as the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Tutorial Bundle as a gift. Thirty Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world submitted two different cards/projects to produce this 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Virtual Swap. The designs are incredible and I know you will want to get your hands on these PDF Tutorials.
IS YOUR NEW CATALOG ORDER MORE THAN $99?
If you have more than $99 of product on your Shopping List, you may want to consider becoming a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and to join my team! It’s always a great time to become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator as you get to preorder products from the new catalogs and you get at least a 20% discount on all the items you purchase.
FOR THE MONTH OF MAY – You can become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and get $155 of product in your Starter Kit for just $99 with Free Shipping! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more details.
HAND-PENNED STAMP CAMP –
SAVE THE DATE: June 25 and June 26!!!!!
Members of the Creativity Abounds Design Team are planning an awesome welcome on June 25th and an all day crafting experiences focusing on the Hand-Penned Stamp Set. More details to follow!