The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with only a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter.
This month our challenge is to make a card using the Tic Tac Toe below.
I used lots of Sun Prints designer series paper to make this fun fold card. The designer series paper covered the requirements of “blue” and “flower” so all I needed to do was to add a friendship sentiment from the Wisteria Wishes Stamp Set.
To Make the Card:
- Cut a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock to use as the back of the card and a 3 3/4″ x 5.0″ piece of Basic White for the inside of the card.
- Cut a 5 1/4″ x 12.0″ piece of Sun Prints Designer Series paper and score at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″. Don’t press too hard with the score tool when using Designer Series paper.
- Use a bone folder to make crisp folds on the score lines.
- Stamp two wisteria flowers from the Wisteria Wishes Stamp Set onto the bottom of the 3 3/4″ x 5.0″ piece of Basic White using Night of Navy.
- Attach the stamped Basic White cardstock to the large panel inside the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach a strip of ribbon to the back of large panel of the Sun Prints Designer Series paper so that you can tie a bow in the front of the card.
- Attach the large panel of the Sun Prints Designer Series paper to the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Basic White cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Use the 2″ circle punch to cut out a 2″ circle out of Night of Navy cardstock.
- Use the 1 3/4″ circle punch to cut out a 1 3/4″ circle out of Basic White.
- Stamp the “To a friend who’s all Kinds of wonderful” sentiment onto the 1 3/4″ Basic White circle using Night of Navy ink.
- Attach the stamped 1 3/4″ Basic White circle to the 2″ Night of Navy circle using dimensionals.
- Attach the 2″ Night of Navy Circle to the front panel of the card using dimensionals on the left-hand side of the sentiment.
- Close the card and tie a bow on the front of the card.
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations and please visit all the other demonstrators’ blogs to see all the cards made for this challenge.
3 thoughts on “Casually Crafting Design Team Blog Hop (April 2023)”
Now that is a wonderful card Susan. So sad those papers are leaving us, but I know that I will be making some of these cards to use them up!
What a pretty card Susan