The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with only a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter.
This month is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Look at all the options in the table listed below and take a moment to think about what type of card you might design …
I selected the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set and the Deer Builder Punch found on pages 42 and 154 in the Annual Catalog.
Can you guess which Tic Tac Toes I used to design my card? I actually used two different ones on this card. I really love Tic Tac Toe Challenges because you can really use your creativity!
To Make the Card:
- Cut a 4.25″ x 11.0″ (10.5 cm x 29.7 cm) piece of Night of Navy cardstock and score at 5.5″ (14.9 cm). Use a bone folder to make a crisp fold along the score line.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5.25″ (10.5 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of vellum with silver dots from the Snowflake Specialty Vellum paper and attach it to the card base by putting small drops of glue on the silver spots on the back of the vellum so the adhesive will not show through the vellum.
- Cut a 3.25″ x 4.25″ (8.0 cm x 12.0 cm) piece of Basic White cardstock
- Stamp each side of the Basic White cardstock with the large tree stamp from the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set using Shaded Spruce ink.
- Stamp the “Merry Christmas” sentiment onto the top center of the Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp the deer image from the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set onto Soft Suede cardstock using Soft Suede ink.
- Use the Deer Builder Punch to punch out the deer image, two antlers out of Early Espresso, and dot out of Real Red cardstock.
- Glue the antlers and red nose to the Deer image and attach the deer to the center of the card using dimensionals.
- Tie a double bow out of Silver Twine and attach to the bottom of the card using a glue dot.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5.25″ (10.5 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of Basic White cardstock and attach it to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Cut a 1.0″ x 5.25″ (2.5 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of vellum with silver dots from the Snowflake Specialty Vellum paper and attach it to the bottom of the Basic White Cardstock.
- Stamp the “Sending love &peace This Season in the center of the Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy ink.
Here’s a photo of the inside of the card…
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations! Please look at the other wonderful cards made by the rest of our team by clicking on the links below.
September is my Birthday Month
To celebrate my Birthday Month, I’m sending everyone who places an ORDER with me a Special Mystery Box Gift with new retired products worth double the amount of your order! I’m including bundles, stamp sets, dies, punches, designer series paper, ribbons, and embellishments in every Special Mystery Box Gift.
Creativity Abounds Design Team Christmas Tutorial Bundle
You’ll receive 13 different cards or projects with complete instructions and photos to help you replicate the designs.
You can get the Creativity Abounds Design Team Christmas Tutorial Bundle one of four ways:
- Placing a $50 or more ORDER with me using my Host Code P9EP3W76.
- Purchase the Christmas Tutorial from my Tutorial Store for $15.
- Join my Sea Ranch Creations Tutorial Membership and you’ll be able to select one Tutorial Bundle every month for just $12. See all the details HERE.
- Become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and a member of the Sea Ranch Creations Papercrafters Team and you’ll receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle each month.
Here is the Sneak Peek of the Christmas Tutorial Bundle.
This is the card I designed for the Christmas Tutorial Bundle
2 thoughts on “Casually Crafting Blog Hop (September 2022)”
I ‘deerly’ love this card Susan