The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with only a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter.
This month is a Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Look at all the options in the table listed below and take a moment to think about what type of card you might design …
Can you guess which Tic Tac Toes I used to design my card? I actually used two separate ones….can you find them both? I really love Tic Tac Toe Challenges because you can really use your creativity!
To Make This Card:
- Cut a 5.5″ x 8.5″ (4.9 cm x 21.0 cm) piece of Early Espresso cardstock and score at 4.25″ (10.5 cm) and use a bone folder to make a crisp fold on the score line.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5.25″ (10.0 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock and attach it to the card front using adhesive.
- Stamp the mountain stamp from the Mountain Air Stamp Set onto a 3.75″ x 5.0″ (9.5 cm x 13.9 cm) piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Smokey Slate ink.
- Stamp the tree border from the Mountain Air Stamp set below the mountains using Shaded Spruce ink.
- Stamp the cattails and rocks from the Oceanfront Stamp Set at the bottom of the Very Vanilla cardstock using Soft Suede ink.
- Use a Blending Brush and Pacific Point ink to create a water area on the lower left-hand side of the card.
- Stamp the bear from the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set onto scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso ink, fussy cut out the bear using Paper Snips, and attach to the lower right-hand side of the card using dimensionals.
- Add a Matte Black Dots to the bear’s eye.
- Use a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock to lightly color with Pacific Point ink and tamp with “To A Great Guy” sentiment from the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set using Basic Black ink.
- Cut out the sentiment using a hexagon punch (retired) or free cut using the Paper Snips and attach to the card using dimensionals. Or you can stamp the sentiment directly onto the water area of the card front.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5.25″ (10.0 cm x 14.4 cm) piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and attach it to the inside of the card using adhesive.
- Stamp the “You Mean So Much To Me” sentiment from the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set onto the Very Vanilla cardstock using Basic Black ink.
- Stamp small trees on both sides of the Very Vanilla cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations today. Please take a moment to click on the links of the other Blog Hop participants to see how they met this month’s Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
If you like my masculine card or you need a quick card for that special man in your life, you’ll definitely want to get the Creativity Abounds Design Team Masculine Cards Tutorials! To receive the 13 Tutorials:
- Place a $50 or more ORDER with me OR
- PURCHASE the Tutorials for $15 from my Tutorial Store OR
- JOIN MY TEAM and get the Tutorials each month for FREE.
Please email me at Susan@SeaRanchCreations.com if you have any questions.
Here are the sneak peeks of our Masculine Cards Tutorials.
Join the 5th International Creativity Abounds Stamp Camp on July 22 and 23!
We’ll be featuring the Hues of Happiness Suite and the Silver Metallic Cotton Ribbon. Place your ORDER for the Hues of Happiness Suite (Item Number 158828) and Silver Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon (Item Number 159193) and I’ll mail you the card kits and email the detailed Tutorial instructions as well as Videos for each Tutorial. You will also have access to an Exclusive Hues of Happiness Stamp Camp Facebook Page so you can interact with other crafters and see Live Videos of all 12 Bonus Projects. If you don’t have a Facebook Account, no worries you can still take advantage of all the Videos of the Bonus projects using a list of YouTube Video links I will email to you.
Please email me at Sussan@SeaRanchCreations.com if you have any questions.Product List