My Stampin’ Up!® order finally arrived and this morning I sat down to make some cards using the new 2020-2022 In Colors and the beautiful Flowers For Every Season designer series paper. Just look at those beautiful floral designs.
Which card you like best (card A-E)? Please leave a comment below to let me know.
I’ve included the instructions for making the card (see below)
Click on the highlighted words below to order any of the materials to make these beautiful cards or go to the Shop Now button at the top of this page.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I wanted to use paper from both sides of the designer series paper to make a simple card. To make each card I:
- Used my paper trimmer to cut out a 4″ x 5.25″ piece of the Flowers For Every Season designer series paper
- Cut that paper to create two equal triangles
- Attached the two triangles to a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut to 4″ x 5.25″
- Attached a coordinating In Color Ribbon where the two papers meet using some Mini Glue Dots
- Used Multipurpose Glue to adhered the paper to a base card of a coordinating color.
- Stamped a “Thinking of You” sentiment from the Seaside Notions stamp set onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using the new In Color Ink Pads
- Punched out sentiment with the Everyday Label Punch
- Made bow with coordinating In Color Ribbon and attached to card with Mini Glue Dots
- Used Dimensionals to attach the punched sentiment to the front of the card
- Made an insert for the card by cutting a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4″ x 5.25″ ) and glued a 1″ x 5.25″ strip of the Flowers For Every Season designer series paper to the left margin of the card insert.