The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire others to keep our creative energy flowing.
Today’s creation is a Zig Zag Fun Fold card inspired by an awesome papercrafter, Diane Evans. She makes crafting so much fun. It’s an amazing feeling when you can use some cardstock, stamps, ink, and designer series paper to create an incredible card that makes people smile. I hope this card will put a smile on your face!
To make this card:
- Fold a 5.5″ x 12.0″ Hand-Penned Designer Series paper and score on the horizontal side at 2.0″, 4.0″, 8.0″, and 10″. Use a bone folder to make a crisp fold at each score.
- Make a pencil mark at 2.75″ on each side of the scored Hand-Penned Designer Series paper.
- Use your Trimmer to make a diagonal cut from the 2.0″ score line to the 2.75″ pencil mark. Make a second cut between the 8.0″ score line to the 2.75″ pencil mark on the other side of the paper.
- Use a bone folder to make a crisp fold at each score line.
- Cut out the Largest Rectangle Die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out a large rectangle out of Basic White cardstock.
- Attach the Stitched Large Rectangle to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Make a belly band out of a 1.0″ x 9.0″ Daffodil Delight cardstock and bend it around the middle of the card.
- Attach the Daffodil Delight belly band in the front of the card front using your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp the “Thanks” sentiment from the Hand-Penned Petal Stamp set onto Basic White cardstock using Fresh Freesia ink.
- Use the large sentiment die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to cut the sentiment.
- Attach the sentiment to the belly band using dimensionals.
- Stamp the Flower Arrangement from the Hand-Penned Petal Stamp set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Cinnamon Cider ink.
- Use Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaroon, Highland Heather, and Soft Succulent Blends.
- Use the Flower Arrangement Dies from the Penned Dies and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out the flower arrangement.
- Tie a bow out of 8″ of Fresh Freesia Ribbon and attach with a glue dot.
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations today! Please be sure to “hop” along the list to see amazing creations from other demonstrators.
Place a $50 or more order on my Online Store and use the Host Code WS3W4ERY to receive a beautiful Thank You card and the Creativity Abounds Design Team Hand-Penned Tutorial Bundle. You’re going to love these cards.