Welcome to the November Blog Hop
This month I’m featuring the Beautiful Autumn Bundle with images by Stampin’ Up! Thanksgiving is a very special celebration for our family so I decided to create cards to send to my family on the east coast.
The Beautiful Autumn Bundle is the perfect set to celebrate the Fall colors and Thanksgiving. The Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series paper provides the perfect color pallet for creating these cards!
To make this card
- Cut a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock at 4.25″ x 11.0″, score at 2.75″ and 8.25″. This is your based card and you will want the card in a vertical orientation.
- Cut a 4.0″ x 5.25″ piece of Mint Macaroon cardstock to be used as your Layer 1.
- Attach only the top half of Layer 1 to the top flap of the base card with your favorite adhesive. NOTE: Do not put adhesive everywhere because you want the card to open.
- Cut a 3.75″ x 5.0″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to be Layer 2 of your card.
- Emboss the Very Vanilla cardstock with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing folder.
- Attach two thin strips of paper from Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series paper pack on each side of the embossed Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Attach the Very Vanilla cardstock (Layer 2) to the Mint Macaroon cardstock (Layer 1).
- Use the large wreath die from the Arrange A Wreath bundle, the Stampin’ Up Cut and Emboss Machine, and Soft Suede cardstock to cut out the large wreath.
- Use the smaller leaf wreath die from the Arrange A Wreath bundle, the Stampin’ Up Cut and Emboss Machine, and Crumb Cake cardstock to cut out the smaller leaf wreath.
- Attach the two wreaths to the upper part of the Very Vanilla cardstock (Layer 2).
- Stamp the “Thankful for You” sentiment from the Autumn Goodness stamp set onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Cajun Craze ink.
- Use the leaf and acorn punches from the Beautiful Autumn Bundle to cut out matching designs from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series paper.
- Attach the punched out designer series papers on top of the smaller leaf wreath with dimensionals.
- Make a bow out of Mint Macaroon ribbon
- Attach the bow to the bottom of the wreath with dimensionals.
Inside the Card
- Cut out a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 4.0″ x 5.25″
- Attach a double strip of the same striped paper you used on the front of the card.
- Attach the Very Vanilla cardstock into the inside of the card.
If you want to purchase any of the products highlighted in blue above, I’d be honored if you purchased them through my on-line store in the SHOP NOW link above. If you use the November host code, CZBUWTCC, I will send you a card tutorial as a Thank You gift.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. You are currently on my page – Susan Schultz, Sea Ranch Creations, USA and I would really appreciate it if you could leave a comment below. Please take time to see all the other wonderful projects created for this international blog hop by going to the next person on the list.
Blog Hop List