We are a group of Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from around the world and our goal is to inspire folks to share their special talents to make and send cards to family and friends.
This month our theme is “Clean and Simple”. I decided to make a simple pocket card that you can use to write a special note or include a gift card. I used the Hand-Penned Designer Series paper and the sentiment from the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set, Highland Heather cardstock, White Crinkled Ribbon, and Highland Heather Pearls to make my card.
To make this card:
- Cut a 4.0″ x 10.5″ piece of Hand-Penned Petal Designer Series Paper and score at 1.5″ and 5.5″. Use a bone folder to make crisp folds on each score line.
- Pay attention to the pattern on the designer series paper so the design is in the correct position when making the pocket for the card.
- Fold the designer series paper in half on the 5.5″ score line and fold the paper back at the 1.5″ score line. This allows you to see the design on the other side of the paper.
- Place the White Crinkled Ribbon behind the 1.5″ flap and tie a bow on the top. After the ribbon and bow are in the correct position, glue the 1.5″ flap down to the card front.
- Cut a 3.75″ x 5.0″ piece of Highland Heather cardstock.
- Cut a 3.5″ x 4.75″ piece of Basic White cardstock.
- Stamp the “Happy Birthday” from the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set on top of the Basic White using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Attach 1 Highland Heather pearl on each side of the sentiment.
- Attach a gift card in the center of the stamped Basic White cardstock (optional).
- Attach a 1.5″ x 3.5″ piece of designer series paper to the bottom of the stamped Basic White cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the stamped Basic White cardstock to the Highland Heather cardstock using your favorite adhesive. This piece goes into the pocket of the card.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations today! Do take time to look at the other demonstrator’s card designs. We hope you’ll get lots of inspiration to make cards.
Join Our Creativity Abounds Design Team’s
When: Sept 17 and 18th
What Is It: In this Stamp Camp we will be sharing designs for 13 Holiday cards. We’ll be mailing you 13 card kits with video and PDF Tutorials so you can replicate the Holiday cards we have created for you! You will also be using supplies from the Whimsy and Wonder Suite to make your cards. We’ll also include FB Live presentations for 13 bonus projects for everyone who participates in the Stamp Camp. That’s 26 projects in one bundle – Just Think of All The Projects You Can Make!
How Do I Join: Purchase the Whimsy and Wonder Suite ($80.25 in USA). Once you purchase the Whimsy and Wonder Suite I’ll send you an invitation to join an exclusive Facebook Group where all the fun will occur.
Deadline: Please purchase the suite by September 4th so I can make your card kits and get them mailed to you.