Welcome to our Creativity Abounds March Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from across the world that create two projects a month with the goal of inspiring you to make cards.
Here are the members of our awesome Design Team ….
This month the Design Team is creating Spring Cards that we hope will inspire you to send cards to family and friends! Many of us are using the bundles and designer series paper from the Flowering Fields Suite found on pages 14-17 in the Jan-June Mini Catalog. I remember visiting Holland many years ago in early May and seeing brightly colored fields of tulips for as far as you could see! It’s an image I will always hold dear.
My card features the Flowering Tulips Bundle and the beautiful Flowering Fields Designer Series paper. The detail of the tulips and the vivid colors make this the perfect papers to make cards.
To Make My Card:
- Cut a 4.25″ x 9.25″(10.5 cm x 23.5 cm) piece of Poppy Parade cardstock and score at 1.875″ (4.8 cm) and 7.375″ (18.7 cm).
- Use a Bone Folder to make crisp folds along the score lines.
- Cut two 1.625″ x 4.0″ (4.2 cm x 10 cm) pieces of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Attach the two Daffodil Delight pieces of cardstock to the two flaps (top and bottom) of the card front using your favorite adhesive.
- Cut two 1.5″ x 3.75″ (3.8 cm x 9.5 cm) pieces of the Flowering Fields Designer Series papers.
- Attach the two Flowering Fields Designer Series papers to the Daffodil Delight cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
- Use the largest rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out a large, scalloped Poppy Parade rectangle.
- Use the second largest rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out a smaller, scalloped Daffodil Delight rectangle.
- Attach the Daffodil Delight rectangle to the Poppy Parade rectangle using your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp 4 Tulip Flowers from the Flowering Tulip Stamp set using Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight in onto Basic White cardstock. Use the stigmas stamp and Evening Evergreen ink to add stigmas to the center of each flower. Apply Wink of Stella to each flower to make them shine.
- Stamp 3 stems and 5 leaves onto Basic White cardstock using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Use the stems and leaves dies from the Tulip Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the 3 stems and 4 leaves.
- Arrange the 3 stems, 4 leaves, and 3 flowers on top of the Daffodil Delight scalloped rectangle. Secure the items with your favorite adhesive.
- Stamp the “love you so much” sentiment from the Flowering Tulip Stamp set onto Basic White cardstock using Poppy Parade cardstock.
- Use the second to the smallest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out the sentiment.
- Use dimensionals to attach the sentiment over the stems and leaves.
- Attach the Poppy Parade scalloped rectangle only to the top flap using dimensionals.
- Stamp the “Let Today Be the Start of Something New” sentiment from the Flowering Tulip Stamp set onto a piece of 4.0″ x 5.25″ (10.0 cm x 14.4 cm) Daffodil Delight cardstock using Poppy Parade ink.
- Attach the Daffodil Delight cardstock to the inside of the card using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the last flower and leaf to the bottom of the Daffodil Delight cardstock using your favorite adhesive.
If you like my card, please sign up for my NEWSLETTER and I’ll email you twice a month with free tutorials, information about upcoming events, and special promotions. You’ll also get a Free Tutorial for just signing up.
Thank you for visiting my new Blog – Sea Ranch Creations – today! Please follow the links to see the other beautiful Spring cards created by our amazing team.
Crafters Please Help Us Support the People of Ukraine
The Creativity Abounds Design Team has created a Ukraine Tutorial Bundle to use as a Fundraiser. We are selling our Tutorial Bundle for $15 US and all the money will be sent to the International Committee of the Red Cross to help the Ukrainian People.
This week, I sent $300.00 US to the International Committee of the Red Cross for Ukraine. Thank you to customers, family, and friends who have purchased the Tutorial and/or Celebrate Sunflower Bundle and/or who have made cash donations. But the Ukrainian people need financial support now, so please help us to raise more money!
The Creativity Abounds Ukraine Tutorial Bundle is on sale for $15 in the US. You can PAY HERE using PayPal, Venmo, or Credit Card and you’ll immediately receive the Creativity Abounds Ukraine Tutorial Bundle through email.
OR you can PURCHASE the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle (# 154065) which is on sale for $45.50 and use Host Code BRNWYTYU. I’ll make a $15 donation to Ukraine and email you the Creativity Abounds Ukraine Tutorial Bundle as a Thank You Gift.
Here are some other ways to support our Ukraine Fundraiser
For the month of March, Stampin’ Up is offering a 20% Sale off the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine includes all the plates you’ll need to emboss and cut dies for your card making. It is normally $60 but is on sale now for just $48. Click to PURCHASE the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and use the Host Code BRNWYTYU. I’ll make a $15 donation to Ukraine and email you the Creativity Abounds Ukraine Tutorial Bundle as a Thank You Gift.
In addition to the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, there are 13 Stamp Sets and Dies (Bundles) that are also on sale for 20% Off. To see a complete list of the Bundles and Sale Prices, please click HERE. When you make a purchase, please use Host Code BRNWYTYU and I’ll make a $15 donation to Ukraine and email you the Creativity Abounds Ukraine Tutorial Bundle as a Thank You Gift.
If you have any questions, please email me at Susan@SeaRanchCreations.com