Welcome to our Creativity Abounds Design Team November Blog Hop! We’re a group of Stampin’ Up Demonstrators from across the world that create two projects a month with the goal of inspiring you to make cards.
Here is our incredible team…
This month we are sharing Gift Packaging ideas to help with your Holiday preparations.
I love the Painted Christmas Designer Series paper and I decided to make a little Gift Bag that can hang from the Christmas Tree.
Measurements – Imperial
- Gift Bag – Painted Christmas Designer Series paper: 6.0” x 6.0” scored on three sides at 1.25”and scored at the top at 0.75” (need 2 sheets)
- Sentiment – Basic White: 3.75” x 3.75”
Measurements – Metric
- Gift Bag – Painted Christmas Designer Series paper: 15.2 cm” x 15.2” scored on three sides at 3.2 cm and scored at the top at 1.9 cm (need 2 sheets)
- Sentiment – Basic White: 9.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- Cut all the cardstock and designer series papers using the measurements above.
- Use a bone folder to make crisp folds along all the score lines.
- Fold the top flap down on both sheets of Painted Christmas Designer Series paper using your favorite adhesive.
- Use paper snips to cut the bottoms of each sheet. Notice you are making different cuts on the two sheets (see photo below). For the top sheet, completely cut off the two side panels up to the score line. For the bottom sheet, just cut the sides on the bottom score line.
5. Turn both sheets over so you’re looking at the inside of the bag. Align the two pieces so they will fit together and attach them together with your favorite adhesive (see photos below).
6. Fold one half of the bag up and attach the two flaps to the inside of the bag using your favorite adhesive (see photo).
7. Fold and attach the two side flaps to the outside of the bag using your favorite adhesive. You now have the completed bag.
8. Use a hole punch to punch a hole on each side of the bag.
9. Thread an 8” piece of Real Red Ribbon through the holes and tie knots on the inside so you have a handle for your gift bag.
10. Use the die from the Seasonal Labels Dies and the Stampin Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out a label using Basic White cardstock.
11. Stamp the “Have A holly jolly Christmas” sentiment from the Christmas To Remember Stamp Set onto the label using Evening Evergreen ink.
12. Add three jewels from the 2022-2024 In Color Jewels pack.
13. The finished gift bag is 3” x 3.75”.
Thank you for visiting my blog, Sea Ranch Creations today. Please visit the links of my team members listed below. I know they will provide you with lots of wonderful gift packaging ideas.
If you liked the Gift Packaging Ideas in today’s blog, you’ll definitely want to get the Creativity Abounds Design Team Gift Packaging Tutorial Bundle. This bundle contains 13 different Gift Packaging Ideas with measurements in inches and centimeters and detailed step-by-step instructions for you to easily replicate the projects.
You can get the Creativity Abounds Design Team Gift Packaging Tutorial Bundle one of four ways:
- Place a $50 or more ORDER with me using my Host Code CYUCWVCU.
- Purchase the Christmas Tutorial from my Tutorial Store for $15.
- Join my Sea Ranch Creations Tutorial Membership and you’ll be able to select one Tutorial Bundle every month for just $12. See all the details HERE.
- Become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and a member of the Sea Ranch Creations Papercrafters Team and you’ll receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle each month.
Here is the Sneak Peek of the Christmas Tutorial Bundle.
Here is the large Gift Box that I made for the Creativity Abounds Design Team Gift Packaging Tutorial Bundle…..