Welcome To Our November Gift Packaging Blog Hop! We’re all excited to share some wonderful ideas and tips to make your gift giving a little easier this year. I hope you are inspired to try to make some of these projects!
We are now a 14 member Design Team – welcome back Narelle we missed you!
I’m sharing a gift box that is so quick and easy to make I know you’re going to love it! Imagine all the beautiful Stampin’ Up! holiday papers you can use to brighten up your holiday gift giving. The finished box is 4″ x 5″ x 2.25″ OR 10.2 cm x 12.7 cm x 5.7 cm.
You’ll need the following supplies:
- Trimmer with Scoring Blade OR Scoring Board
- Bottom of Box – Cardstock 8.5″ x 9.5″ scored on all sides at 2.25. Metric measurements are 21.6 cm x 24.2 cm scored on all sides at 5.7 cm.
- Top of Box – Painted Christmas Designer Series paper 7.0625″ x 8.0625″ scored on all sides at 1.5″ (Note .0625 = 1/16th). Metric measurements are 17.9 cm x 20.5 cm scored on all sides at 3.8 cm.
- Christmas To Remember Stamp Set – select the sentiment you like best
- Seasonal Labels Dies – select the label to go with the sentiment you selected
- Real Red Ink
- Evening Evergreen Ribbon
- 2021-2023 In Color Jewels
- Adhesives – multi purpose glue or Tear & Tape as well as dimensionals and glue dots
To Make The Gift Box:
- For both the bottom and top of the box, use your paper snips to cut up to the first score line on the four sides of the box (see photo below)
- Use multi purpose glue or Tear & Tape if you plan to put something heavy in the box to secure the 4 flap on both the top and bottom of the box.
- The top should fit nicely over the bottom of the box.
- Now you just need to select the sentiment and cut out the label that works best with your sentiment. I selected Christmas to Remember and the Seasonal Labels Dies and stamped with Real Red.
- Attach the sentiment to the front of the box using dimensionals
- Add a few In Color Jewels.
- Tie a bow and attach to the front of the box using glue dots
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations. Please check out all the other wonderful projects by my awesome team members.