Welcome to the Creativity Abounds Design Team’s March Blog Hop!
We are a group of talented Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can inspire you to make creations of your own.
This month the team is featuring the Hydrangea Haven Bundle and the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. I just love the colors in this designer series paper – Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Highland Heather, and Gorgeous Grape. The Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and Pastel Pearls embellishments in this suite are also amazing.
To make this card,
- Fold the 5.5″ x 8.5″ Highland Heather cardstock in half and make a crisp fold with the bone folder. This is your cardbase.
- Attach 5.0″ Goregous Grape Sheer Ribbon around the bottom 1.0″ of the Seaside Spray cardstock (Layer 1) using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the Seaside Spray (Layer 1) to the card base using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach four 1.75″ x 1.75″ squares of Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper to a 3.75″ x 3.75″ square of Goregous Grape cardstock (Layer 2) using your favorite adhesive.
- Attach the Gorgeous Grape cardstock (Layer 2) to the Seaside Spray (Layer 1) using your favorite adhesive.
- Use the textured Hydrangea Flower die and the Stampin Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out a flower using Seaside Spray cardstock.
- Use the two leaf dies and the Stampin Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out two large leaves and two small leaves using the Apple Granny Green cardstock for the bottom of the leaves and Mossy Meadow cardstock for the leaf highlights.
- Attach the leaves to the back of the Hydrangea Flower die and attach the Hydrangea Flower to the center of the card using dimensionals.
- Stamp the “You make me smile” sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven Stamp set onto Seaside Spray cardstock using Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Use the small rectangle from the Sitched So Sweetly Die and the Stampin Cut and Emboss Machine to cut a rectangle out of Seaside Spray cardstock.
- Attach the sentiment to the center of the Goregous Grape Sheer Ribbon using dimensionals.
- Use the flower border die from the Hydrangea Dies and the Stampin Cut and Emboss Machine to cut out petals in Highland Heather and Seaside Spray.
- Attach two Highland Heather and two Seaside Spray petals using your favorite adhesive.
- Add rhinestones to the center of each petal.
Inside the Card
- Attach a strip of Hydrangea Hill designer series paper to the right-hand side of the Purple Posy cardstock.
- Attach the Purple Posy cardstock to the inside of the card with your favorite adhesive
If you live in the USA and don’t already have a demonstrator, I’d be honored if you place an order through my on-line store. If you purchase $50 or more, I will mail you a handmade Thank You card and email you the Creativity Abounds Hydrangea Hill Tutorial Bundle as a free gift from me. If you are a demonstrator or not interested in buying products, you can purchase the Hydrangea Hill Tutorial Bundle for $15 email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a sneak peek:
You are on Susan Schultz’s Sea Ranch Creations blog. You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – see the list below to help you to visit all the different demonstrators’ blogs and get many amazing ideas.
Thank you so much for checking out our March Blog Hop!
Blog Hop List