The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter. From time-to-time, we may also include a project that is stepped-up for the added wow-factor.
This month our team will be creating cards inspired by a Sketch Challenge. We’ll be using the design shown below. As you’re looking at each card, see how the designer used the different different elements of the sketch to create their card.
I’ve enjoyed playing with the Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series paper. The variety of prints are awesome for making holiday cards but I especially like all the images that you can cut out to accent your cards.
To make this card:
- Use Old Olive for the base card, and Real Red cardstock for the first layer.
- Select the dotted pattern from the Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series paper for the second layer.
- Add a strip of designer series paper for the center of the card
- Tie a bow out of Real Red Ribbon and attached to the top if the card using a glue dot.
- Cut out two of the Cinnamon Cider Stars and two of the circular peppermints.
- Add a red rhinestone to the center of each peppermint.
- Stamp the “Season’s Greetings” sentiment in Real Red ink and attach to the card front using dimensional.
Thank you for visiting my blog – Sea Ranch Creations today! Please make sure you view the other amazing cards on this blog hop.